As a current employee at the City of West Palm Beach, thank you for all the work you do to make our city the best it can be! Here are some links to resources and information that hopefully will be helpful to you:
If you are looking for some help using the city's Kronos terminals, please visit our Kronos Help Page.
Details of insurance benefits for general employees can be found in the General Employee Benefit Highlights Booklet.
If you already have an online account with Cigna Health Care, you may log on here: CIGNA Health Care. Please note that changes in health insurance benefits may not be reflected on this website. Call Human Resources at 561-494-1000 if you have questions.
Do you have questions about your benefits? Learn more about benefits
Contracts, Resources, Ethics Rules and more:
A lot of information was given to you when you first started. If you want to see your union contract, employee handbook, ethics rules, employee resources, payroll information and more, visit the CitySTART page
that you used during your orientation. It has A LOT of the information you might be seeking.
The Staff Appreciation and Recognition (STAR) Program has been developed to recognize and reward the diligent efforts of employees who provide outstanding quality services to our city. Employees who receive STAR awards have demonstrated exemplary behaviors and skills. Would you like to nominate a fellow employee? Click here
Volunteering and Internships:
If you are generous enough to donate your time to help the city, we welcome you! The city has numerous opportunities for you to contribute and serve your community. Please click here to see what opportunities are currently available.
Looking for a new job here at the City of West Palm Beach?:
Are you looking to move to a new position here at the City of West Palm Beach? Check out the online listings for current employees
Employee Assistance Program:
Coping with life’s challenges isn’t always easy! The Employee Assitance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential counseling and information program for city employees, eligible family members, and/or registered domestic partners. Costs associated with referral for long-term counseling may be covered by medical benefits.
Cigna administers the City’s Employee Assistant Program. The EAP is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 877.622.4327 or log in to CignaBehavioral.com and enter your employer ID: cityofwpb
- Crisis intervention following traumatic event (e.g., accidental death, robbery)
- Depression and anxiety
- Divorce, separation, single and step parenting issues
- Domestic violence
- Dual career family issues
- Marital/relationship problems
- Parent/child relations
- Referral for legal assistance or credit counseling
- Sexual assault/harassment
- Stress Management
- Substance Abuse
- Support for transferred employees and their families
- Weight control
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan:
City of West Palm Beach Police Department
Our Current Contracts:
- IAFF – Association of Fire Fighters (Nov 1, 2017 – Sept 30, 2020)
- IAFF – Battalion Chief Unit (Nov 1, 2017 – Sept 30, 2020)
- PBA – Police Benevolent Association (Oct 1, 2017 – Sept 30, 2020)
- PMSA – Professional Managers & Supervisors Association (Oct 1, 2017 – Sept 30, 2020)
- SEIU – Service Employees International Union (Oct 1, 2017 – Sept 30, 2020)