Are you 15-29 and looking to build a brighter future? Square One is the comfortable place to do serious business.
Call 561-868-7707 for more information.
- COMING SOON! Earn an accredited high school diploma through Career Online High School.
- Use the Learning Express Library to prepare for occupational, GED, college placement & military exams.
- Resumes, cover letters & interviewing skills.
Learn to Drive:
- Practice driving in a safe virtual environment using our driving simulator. Prepare for your written exam.
- Check out the online calendar for info about guest speakers, open mic nights and other programs.
- Use laptops loaded with industry software to practice your skills or learn something new in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, GarageBand and more.
It’s never been easier for young adults to earn their high school diploma, in as few as five months.
It’s online, flexible, free and provides:
- A personal academic coach to help you succeed
- Convenient 24/7 online classroom access
- Special training focused on eight in-demand industries
- Tools that you need to advance your career, including a resume and cover letter
Who Can Enroll in Career Online High School?
This program offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified learners. Residents of Palm Beach County who have completed eighth grade and are at least 19-years-old are eligible to apply. Program applicants must have a library card with the Mandel Public Library, or be willing to apply for a library card.
- Take the self-assessment to see if Career Online High School is for you.
- Visit the Career Online High School website.
- Questions? Read the FAQ or contact Square One at 561-868-7707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.