WPB Water Savers Program Requirements Applicant, Property and Equipment Requirements
- This program is open to West Palm Beach residential and commercial water utility customers only.
- Toilets obtained through this program must be installed in the West Palm Beach water service area.
- Available only to properties built prior to 1996. New construction does not qualify for this program.
- Toilets being replaced must currently consume 3.5 gallons per flush or greater.
- Applicants must provide their City of West Palm Beach utility account number.
- Applicants applying under a master meter account, such as with multi-tenant buildings or condominium association, must supply the master water utility account number.
- Applicant’s utility account (or property’s master meter account) must be current with the City’s Public Utilities Department at the time of application. Program Information and Requirements.
- This program will provide the applicant with a toilet voucher, for $125 towards a toilet and associated installation equipment for each approved toilet to be replaced. Vouchers are valid for a limited time and must be used prior to expiration.
- This program is provided on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted.
- Deadline for applications and all supporting documentation is July 31st, 2018.
- All applications must be filled out completely. Errors or omissions may delay or disqualify the applicant from participating in the program.
- Approved applicants will be required to review the toilet flapper informational documentation. Toilet flapper and other water saving tips can be found on the web at www.wpb.org/savewater.
- Applicants will be contacted when the application has been processed.
- By signing this agreement, you agree to install the high efficiency toilet at the property address on the application by the program end date.
Residential Applicant Requirements
- Residential Applicants must be the property owner as shown by the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser at www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/papa, or other legal document.
- Each applicant may receive up to two toilets per property. Owners with multiple properties within the water service area may submit an application for each property to a maximum of three applications.
- Toilets replaced in this program must be replaced with WaterSense© labeled high efficiency toilets (HET) with a maximum flush rate of 1.28 gallons per flush. Complete replacement toilets must include a WaterSense© tank and bowl.
The City of West Palm Beach reserves the right to modify this program at its discretion at any time.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
This is a voluntary program offered on a first-come first-served basis until program funding is exhausted. Submittal of this application does not guarantee participation in this program or that the applicant will receive a toilet. The City of West Palm Beach doesnot recommend, warranty, or guarantee any product, service, or installation that may be associated with this program. The City of West Palm Beach is not responsible for the quality of the product or any damage to the applicant’s home or property as a result of this program.The City of West Palm Beach does not guarantee a reduction in water usage or in water utility bills from participation within this program. The City of West Palm Beach reserves the right to modify this program at its discretion.
I have read, understood, and agree to the “2017 - 2018 WPB Water Savers Program Requirements” and affirm that all information entered on this application is true and accurate. I agree to hold the City of West Palm Beach, its directors and employees, harmless against all loss, damage, expense and liability resulting from or relating to this program. I agree to install the High Efficiency Toilet(s) by the program end.