Virtual CRA and City Commission Meetings
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (April 6, 2020) – To promote social distancing in the City of West Palm Beach, the City is turning to Zoom technology to host public meetings, including the April 6, 2020 CRA meeting at 4:00 p.m. and the City Commission meeting at 5:00 p.m. Zoom is a cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
To ensure that the public can view the virtual meeting, the meetings will also be broadcast through all the usual channels and avenues that are provided when a City Commission meeting is regularly held in the Commission Chambers at City Hall. The meetings can be viewed live on:
- WPB-TV (Comcast Channel 18)
- wpb.org livestream at: https://www.wpb.org/government/communications/wpb-tv18
- Facebook at: www.facebook.com/CityofWPB/
- YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8I5opEq1KM8XVH3Rervmkw
Public comments can be submitted via the following options and must not exceed 3 minutes:
- Call and leave a message with your comments at (561) 320-2679.
- Please state your name and indicate if it is a general comment or for a specific agenda item number.
- Send your written or video comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your name and indicate if it is a general comment or for a specific agenda item number.
- Submit your comments on our website at https://www.wpb.org/i-want-to/public-comment. All comments must be submitted a minimum of 1 hour before the meeting begins.