- The Communications Department of the Mayor's Office handles all information channels for the City
- Information about WPB-TV18 (Comcast and streaming)
- Read the Mayor's weekly newsletter
- Watch online meetings and features from WPB-TV18
- Visit the City of West Palm Beach account on Facebook
- Visit the City's account on Twitter
- View the City's account on Instagram
Recent City of West Palm Beach Press Releases
Mayor Keith A. James lifts State of Emergency Declaration/Nighttime Curfew for West Palm Beach
WEST PALM BEACH, FLA (June 8, 2020) -- West Palm Beach Mayor Keith A. James has lifted the State of Emergency (civil unrest) /nighttime curfew for the City of West Palm Beach, effective immediately.
"I am pleased to share that, effective immediately, I am lifting the nighttime curfew and declaration of state of emergency (civil unrest) for our city. This past week has been an especially difficult time for everyone. I thank the residents and business owners for working with us, as we worked to keep the public safe. During this time, we had only eight arrests and no reports of damage to property after Sunday evening. In the last week, more than 4000 people protested peacefully at more than five demonstrations in our city. I know that the curfew was instrumental in protecting our citizens, our businesses and the demonstrators."
For information about the City of West Palm Beach, please visit: https://www.wpb.org/. To call the City of West Palm Beach, please dial (561) 822-1200 (TTY: 800-955-8771).