- The Communications Department of the Mayor's Office handles all information channels for the City
- Information about WPB-TV18 (Comcast and streaming)
- Read the Mayor's weekly newsletter
- Watch online meetings and features from WPB-TV18
- Visit the City of West Palm Beach account on Facebook
- Visit the City's account on Twitter
- View the City's account on Instagram
Recent City of West Palm Beach Press Releases
Public Participation During Virtual Public Meetings
WEST PALM BEACH, FLA. (June 26, 2020) – To promote social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of West Palm Beach has turned to Zoom technology to host public meetings since April. While public meetings have gone remote, the public’s participation is still needed, welcomed and encouraged. The City’s virtual public meetings are currently being broadcast through multiple mediums, allowing for multiple ways for the public to continue to participate and provide public comment for these meetings.
Public comments can be submitted via the following options:
- Public comments can be made via voicemail at (561) 320-2679.
- A written or recorded comment can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: Comments cannot exceed 3 minutes total.
- Public Comment Kiosk located in City Hall - Flagler Gallery
- Completing the online Public Comment Submission Form found at: https://www.wpb.org/i-want-to/public-comment. Comments must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. the day of the meeting.
Many public meetings can be viewed live using the following options:
- WPB TV18 (Comcast)
- wpb.org at: https://www.wpb.org/government/communications/wpb-tv18,
- Facebook at: www.facebook.com/CityofWPB/
- YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8I5opEq1KM8XVH3Rervmkw
To learn more about the City Clerk’s Office, please visit https://www.wpb.org/government/city-clerk or call (561) 822-1210 (TTY: 800-955-8771). For information about the City of West Palm Beach visit https://www.wpb.org/ or call City Hall (561) 822-1200 (TTY: 800-955-8771).