A list of road and dock closures around the City of West Palm Beach.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Clematis Streetscape Closures
- 100 block of N. Clematis (through December 2019);
- 100 block of S. Clematis (August through December 2019);
- 200 block of Clematis Street (through October 2019);
- All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open.
- Hampton Rd. 400 block (through Friday, July 19, 2019): Eastbound lane and sidewalk closed, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., for installation of new water main and connection to the existing sewer.
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. will be closed for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020) closed to through traffic.
Resident traffic and deliveries only.
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (CITYPLACE)
- Clematis by Night produced by Community Events (Thursday, July 18, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): Road closure for N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Rosemary Ave. between Hibiscus St. and Fern St. (through Saturday, November 16, 2019): Rosemary will be closed to vehicular traffic. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Community Dr. approximately 860 feet east of Military Tr. (until further notice): Eastbound right turn lane closures for driveway connections.
- Australian Ave. approximately 950 feet south of 25th St. (until further notice): Periodic northbound and southbound lane closures for turn lane and driveway installation.
- Jog Rd. approximately 120 feet north of Vista Pkwy. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- 45th St. approximately 20 feet east of Lake Arjaro Dr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic east/westbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- 45th St. approximately 96 feet east of Military Tr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Forest Hill Blvd. between Dixie Hwy. and Lytle Ct. (through Friday, August 2, 2019) will have one inside eastbound lane closed, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for fiber optic cable installation.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates