ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: JULY 21, 2019
A listing of all road and dock closures in The City of West Palm Beach.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- S. Sapodilla Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Iris St. (Monday, July 22, 2019 7:00 a.m. - Friday, August 9, 2019, 5:00 p.m.): Full road closure for road improvements between Okeechobee Blvd. and east Kravis Center entrance. Local traffic only between east Kravis Center entrance and Iris St.
- N. Olive Ave. between Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. and 11th St. (Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 7:00 a.m. -Friday, July 26, 2019, 5:00 p.m.): Road and east sidewalk closed for utility construction.
- 300 block of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 7:00 a.m. - Friday, July 26, 2019, 5:00 p.m.): One eastbound lane and south sidewalk closed for utility construction.
- N. Tamarind Ave between 20th St. and 21st St. (Wednesday, July 24, 2019): Intermittent road closures Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., for roof truss installation.
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. will be closed for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- S. Dixie Hwy. at Hampton Rd. (Monday, July 22, 2019 - Friday, July 26, 2019): Westbound lane and sidewalk closed, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., for road construction.
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020) closed to through traffic. Resident traffic and deliveries only.
- Clematis Streetscape road closures (All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open):
- 100 block of N. Clematis St. (through December 2019)
- 200 block of Clematis St. (through October 2019)
- Clematis by Night produced by CWPB Community Events (Thursday, July 25, 2019, 6:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.): Road closure for North & South Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.
- 4th Friday on 4th St.- Rosemary Rhythm produced by Ulysse Community Development Corporation, Inc. (Friday, July 26, 2019, 12:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.): Road closure on
N. Rosemary between 3rd
St. and 4th
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (CITYPLACE)
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Rosemary Ave. between Hibiscus St. and Fern St. (through Saturday, November 16, 2019): Rosemary will be closed to vehicular traffic. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. approximately 950 feet south of 25th St. (until further notice): Periodic northbound and southbound lane closures for turn lane and driveway installation.
- Jog Rd. approximately 120 feet north of Vista Pkwy. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- 45th St. approximately 20 feet east of Lake Arjaro Dr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic east and westbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- 45th St. approximately 96 feet east of Military Tr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Forest Hill Blvd. between Dixie Hwy. and Lytle Ct. (through Friday, August 2, 2019) will have one inside eastbound lane closed, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for fiber optic cable installation.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates