City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Spruce Ave. between 27th and 28th Sts. (through Friday, December 21st, 2018): West side of Spruce Ave. will be closed for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists within the work zone.
- Spruce Ave. and 35th St. (through December 21, 2018): The intersection will be closed for the installation of a new storm drain.
- Spruce Ave. and 31st St. (through January 4, 2019): The intersection will be closed for streetscape and beautification upgrades. The intersection will be open to motorists and pedestrians for the December 16th holiday event.
- 100 & 200 blocks of Gregory Rd. (through January 4, 2019) for road improvements. Slower traffic in construction areas. Gregory Rd. remains accessible.
- Flagler Dr. sidewalk from south of Greenwood Dr. to Monroe Dr. (until further notice): East sidewalk near seawall closed for safety repairs. Flagler Dr. west side sidewalk between Greenwood Dr. and Monroe Dr. remains accessible.
- Hampton Rd. between Merrill Ave. and Parker Ave. (through May 2019) is closed from Merrill Ave. to Parker Ave. for installation of new wastewater system and pavement restoration.
- Cumberland Dr. between Military Tr. and Village Blvd. (through January 2019): Reduced speeds on the eastbound and westbound lanes for a road beautification and safety project. Flaggers will assist motorists. Paving overlay continues through December.
- Georgia Ave. between Briggs St. and Dobbins St. (until further notice): Closed for road improvements. Local traffic only. Eastbound traffic on Briggs St. may turn right only at Georgia Ave.
- Clematis by Night (December 20, 2018, 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.): Road closures at Clematis St. between Narcissus St. and Banyan Blvd., Flagler Dr. between Banyan Blvd. and Lakeview Ave.
CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- GreenMarket (Saturday, December 22, 2018, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.; Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.; Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.
- 300 block of Clematis St. (Saturday, December 22, 2018, 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Closed for West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market.
CITYPLACE ROAD CLOSURES
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Reopening date rescheduled for late January 2019. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St. (through Friday, April 12, 2019):
Full closure by CityPlace for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (through Saturday, February 23, 2019): Full closure by CityPlace for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained. Pedestrian traffic will be unaffected.
- For more information: https://www.futureofcityplace.com/.
- Church St. and Old Okeechobee Rd. from Okeechobee Blvd. to N. Florida Mango Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures for pavement marking. Flaggers will assist motorists in construction areas.
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Intersection improvements. Periodic lane closures.
- Jog Rd. north of 45th St. and west of Florida’s Turnpike (until further notice): Periodic
Southbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists in construction areas.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Congress Ave. 600 ft. south of Presidential Wy. (until further notice): Periodic north and southbound lane closures for an FPL utility project.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or
- Flagler Memorial Bridge between City of West Palm Beach and Town of Palm Beach (Mondays only through January 2019) will have the outside eastbound lane and the south sidewalk closed 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., for handrail replacement.
- I-95 northbound, between Okeechobee Blvd. and Congress Ave. (Sunday night, Dec. 16, 2018 through Wednesday morning, Dec. 19, 2018) will have two outside lanes and the shoulder closed, 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m., for sign installation.
- S. Dixie Hwy. from Dyer Rd. to Granada Rd. (through Friday, December 21, 2018) will have the outside northbound lane closed, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for concrete pole replacement operations.
- Military Tr. between 45th St. and Shiloh Dr. (9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, through Friday, Mar. 8, 2019) will have one northbound lane closed for FPL maintenance operations.
- Okeechobee Blvd. from N. Florida Mango Rd. to Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, through December) will have one westbound lane and sidewalk closed for directional boring operations.
- 45th St. and Australian Ave. at the SFRTA Railroad tracks, and Australian Ave. and Mangonia Dr. (9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, through December 31, 2018) may have intermittent outside lane closures in each direction for FPL pole replacement.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates