ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF JULY 28, 2019
Various closures taking place in the City of West Palm beach during the week of July 28th.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- S. Sapodilla Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Iris St. (through Friday, August 9, 2019, 5:00 p.m.): Full road closure for road improvements between Okeechobee Blvd. and east Kravis Center entrance. Local traffic only between east Kravis Center entrance and Iris St.
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. will be closed for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020) closed to through traffic. Resident traffic and deliveries only.
- Clematis Streetscape road closures (All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open):
- 100 block of N. Clematis St. (through December 2019)
- 200 block of Clematis St. (through October 2019)
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (CITYPLACE)
- Clematis by Night produced by CWPB Community Events (Thursday, August 1, 2019, 6:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.): Road closure for N. & S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Rosemary Ave. between Hibiscus St. and Fern St. (through Saturday, November 16, 2019): Rosemary will be closed to vehicular traffic. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Gardenia Ave. between S. Rosemary Ave. and FEC Railway (until further notice): Road closed as part of the Rosemary Square renovation. Deliveries allowed only.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
- 45th St. and N. Jog Rd. west of Turnpike overpass to approximately 200 feet south of Ironhorse Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic southbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Australian Ave. approximately 950 feet south of 25th St. (until further notice): Periodic northbound and southbound lane closures for turn lane and driveway installation.
- Jog Rd. approximately 120 feet north of Vista Pkwy. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
- Okeechobee Blvd. at Sapodilla Blvd. (Monday, August 5, 2019 – Friday, October 4, 2019) will have one lane closed in each direction, form Parker Ave. to Rosemary Ave., 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for modifications to the intersection as part of the Kravis Center renovation.
- Okeechobee Blvd. between Suwanee Dr. and Chillingworth Dr. (Monday, August 5, 2019 - Friday, August 23, 2019) will have the westbound outside lane closed, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for utility work.
- Forest Hill Blvd. between Dixie Hwy. and Lytle Ct. (through Friday, August 2, 2019) will have one inside eastbound lane closed, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for fiber optic cable installation.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates