ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF JUNE 2, 2019
Closures in and around the City of West Palm Beach.
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- 200 block of Clematis St. (Monday, May 13, 2019 through October 2019): Full road closure for streetscape project. All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open.
- N. Olive Ave. & Clematis St. (Monday, June 10, 2019, 6:00 a.m. - Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 5:00 p.m.): Full road closure for Clematis Streetscape project. Detours will guide motorists to alternative roads: S. Dixie Hwy (southbound); Narcissus Ave. & S. Quadrille Blvd. (northbound); Datura St. & Banyan Blvd. (eastbound, westbound).
- Lake Ave. between Maddock St. and Bunker Rd. (until further notice): Intermittent northbound and southbound lane closures, 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, for milling and resurfacing. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
- Windsor Ave. at 36th St. (through Friday, June 7,2019): Full road closure at the intersection for installation of water, sewer and drainage piping along Windsor Ave. from Service Rd. to 37th St. Detour signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. will be closed for curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- City of West Palm Beach Parade produced by CWPB Community Events (Wednesday, June 5, 2019, 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.): Rolling road closure along parade route:
- 600 block of Clematis St. east to 200 block of Clematis St. to Olive Ave.
- North on 100 block of N. Olive Ave. to Banyan Blvd.
- East on 200 block of Banyan Blvd. to Flagler Dr.
- South on Flagler Dr. the Great Lawn
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES ROSEMARY SQUARE (CITYPLACE)
- Summer in Paradise Kickoff at Clematis by Night produced by City of West Palm Beach Community Events (Thursday, June 6, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.): Road closure on N. Clematis St. and S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Sapodilla Ave. (Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – Saturday, June 15, 2019): Hibiscus St. closed between Rosemary Ave. & Sapodilla Parking Garage. All sidewalks will be open for pedestrian traffic.
- Gardenia St. between Rosemary Ave. & FEC Railroad tracks (Monday, May 20, 2019 until further notice): Local traffic and deliveries only during construction of the Rosemary Square streetscape project for Gardenia St. Access to the Gardenia St. garage entrance will remain open during construction.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
- Jog Road approximately 120 feet north of Vista Parkway N. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures for road construction.
- Haverhill Rd. approximately 285 feet south of David S. Mack Dr. to Willow Pond Rd. (until further notice): Periodic northbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- 45th St. approximately 20 feet east of Lake Arjaro Dr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic east and westbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- 45th St. approximately 96 feet east of Military Tr. to approximately 413 feet west of Village Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Australian Ave. approximately 95 feet south of 13th St. to approximately 45 feet south of 11th Ct. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane, southbound right turn lane, and westbound left turn lane closures.
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures for intersection improvements.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Belvedere Rd. at the southwest corner of Congress Ave. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right lane closures for water main installation.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- Military Tr. from 45th St. to Shiloh Dr. (through Friday, June 28, 2019) will have the northbound outside lane closed, 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, for FPL pole replacement operations.
- Flagler Dr. & Southern Blvd. sidewalks closed for Southern Blvd. bridge drainage construction (starting in late May until further notice):
- East and west sidewalks on Flagler Dr. from Southern Blvd. to Worth Ct. N. will be closed until further notice.
- South sidewalk on Southern Blvd. from Washington Rd. to Flagler Dr. will be closed until further notice.
- The dedicated left-turn lane from northbound Flagler Dr. to westbound Southern Blvd. will be eliminated until further notice.
- Pedestrians going north on Flagler Dr. should go west on Worth Ct. N. to Washington Rd., north on Washington Rd. to Southern Blvd., east on Southern Blvd. to Flagler Dr.
- Pedestrians going south of Flagler Dr. should go west on Southern Blvd. to Washington Rd., south on Washington Rd. to Worth Ct. N., east on Worth Ct. N. to Flagler Dr.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates