ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF MARCH 31, 2019
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH CLOSURES
- Parker Ave. at Hampton Rd. (through April 2, 2019): Full intersection closure as part of the Merrill Ave. Force Main Rerouting Project. Signs will assist motorists around the work zone.
- Windsor Ave. at 36th St. (through mid-April): Full road closure at the intersection for installation of water, sewer and drainage piping along Windsor Ave. from Service Rd. to 37th St. Detour signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Lake Ave. between Maddock St. and Hanson St. (until further notice): Intermittent northbound and southbound lane closures, 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, for milling and resurfacing. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
- Spruce Ave. at 28th St. (until further notice): Sections of Spruce Ave. will be closed for, curb, sidewalk and driveway replacement. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES (CITYPLACE)
- Palm Beach International Boat Show produced by Informa Global Exhibitions (Thursday, March 28, 2019 - Sunday, March 31, 2019)
- (through 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019): Road closure for northbound lanes of Flagler Dr. from Lakeview Dr. to Banyan Blvd.;
- (through 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 3, 2019) Road closure on Narcissus Ave. from Evernia St. to Datura St.
- (through - 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, April 2, 2019): Road closure for southbound lanes of Flagler Dr. from Lakeview Dr. to Banyan Blvd.
- Clematis by Night produced by City of West Palm Beach Community Events (Thursday, April 4, 2019, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.): Road closure on N. Clematis St. and S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr., Narcissus Ave. between Clematis St. and Banyan Blvd.
- City of West Palm Beach GreenMarket (Saturday, April 6, 2019, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.): Road closures on N. Clematis St. and S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.; Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.; Lantana Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St.
- West Palm Beach Antique Flea & Craft Market produced by Bill Jacobson (Saturday, April 6, 2019, 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): Full road closure for the 300 block of Clematis St.
- 8th Annual City Place Art Festival produced by Howard Alan Events (Saturday, April 6, 2019 - Sunday, April 7, 2019): Road closure on Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Evernia St., and Hibiscus St. between Sapodilla Ave. & Quadrille Blvd. Road closures begin at 3:00 a.m., Saturday, April 6, 2019, through 9:00 p.m., Sunday, April 7, 2019.CLOSURES, REPAIRS FOR CURRIE PARK BOAT RAMPS
- Full closure: All Currie Park boat ramps at 2400 Flagler Drive are closed for repairs. Reopening is expected in Spring 2019. Ramps will not be accessible during the construction period. Currie Park will remain open from sunrise to sunset.
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Rosemary Ave. between Okeechobee Blvd. and Hibiscus St. (through Monday, April 8, 2019): Full closure by CityPlace for CityPlace streetscape improvements. Access to all parking garages will be maintained.
- Hibiscus St. between Rosemary Ave. and Quadrille Blvd. (until further notice): The Rosemary Ave. & Hibiscus St. intersection is partially open. South of the intersection and Hibiscus St. east of the intersection are still closed to traffic. Access to parking garages from Quadrille Blvd. will be maintained.
- For more information: https://www.futureofcityplace.com/.
FLORIDA DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION (FDOT) CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Belvedere Rd. at Florida Mango Rd./Perimeter Rd. (until further notice): Periodic northbound left turn lane closures, southbound shift and eastbound right lane closures. Periodic Florida Mango Rd. southbound right turn lane/westbound lane closures.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with eastbound traffic shifted to the new roadway during road construction.
- Old Okeechobee Rd. approximately 550 feet east of Church St. (until further notice): Periodic westbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for fire line installation.
- Old Okeechobee Rd. approximately 30 feet west of Florida Mango Rd. (until further notice):Periodic eastbound and westbound lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for water main installation.
- Belvedere Rd. at the southwest corner of Congress Ave. (until further notice): Periodic eastbound right lane closures for water main installation.
- Australian Ave. and Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures for intersection improvements.
- For more information, contact PBC Engineering & Public Works: (561) 684-4000 or http://discover.pbcgov.org/.
- Quadrille Blvd. between Evernia St. and Gardenia St. (through Friday, May 10, 2019): The inside lane of Quadrille is closed in each direction, around-the-clock, for turn lane construction and mast arm installation. Please note the speed limit in this area will be adjusted to 25 miles per hour during this time.
- For more information, contact FDOT: (866) 336-8435 or http://www.fdot.gov/
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates