ROAD & DOCK CLOSURES UPDATE: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 8, 2019
Roads and dock closures around The City of West Palm Beach
CITY OF WEST PALM BEACH ROAD CLOSURES
ENGINEERING ROAD CLOSURES
- Lake Ave. from Southern Blvd. to Belvedere Rd. (through May 2020): Intermittent single-lane closures for resurfacing, curb restoration, ADA ramp upgrades, and new bike lanes. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zones.
- Spruce Ave. at 27th St. (through October 2019): Sections of Spruce Ave. near the intersection are closed for replacement of a water main. Signs are posted to assist motorists.
- Windsor Ave. between 36th St. and 29th St. (through February 2020) is closed to through traffic. Resident traffic and deliveries only.
EVENTS ROAD CLOSURES
- Clematis Streetscape road closures (All pedestrian walkways to restaurants and businesses remain open):
- 100 block of N. Clematis St. (through December 2019)
- 200 block of Clematis St. (through October 2019)
PRIVATE ROAD CLOSURES
ROSEMARY SQUARE STREETSCAPE (CITYPLACE)
- Clematis by Night produced by CWPB Community Events (Thursday, September 12, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.): N. Clematis & S. Clematis St. closed between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr.
PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY
- Rosemary Ave. between Hibiscus St. and Fern St. (through Saturday, November 16, 2019): Rosemary will be closed to vehicular traffic. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
- Gardenia Ave. between S. Rosemary Ave. and FEC Railway (until further notice): Road closed as part of the Rosemary Square renovation. Deliveries allowed only.
- For more information: http://www.cityplace.com/rosemarysquare/
PALM BEACH COUNTY (PBC) ENGINEERING & PUBLIC WORKS ROAD CLOSURES IN CITY OF WPB
- Pembroke Pl. between S. Olive Ave. & S. Dixie Hwy. (through June 2020): Eastbound traffic only on Pembroke Pl. for construction of a new dormitory. Flaggers will assist motorists in the work zone.
- Jog Rd. approximately 120 feet north of Vista Pkwy. (until further notice): Periodic southbound right lane closures for FPL pole replacement.
- Roebuck Rd. from Jog Rd. to Haverhill Rd. (until further notice): Periodic lane closures with flaggers controlling traffic for road construction.
City of West Palm Beach Road and Dock Closure Updates are issued weekly by the City and may be viewed online at http://wpb.org/News-Video/Road-Closure-Updates