Yes! City-sponsored events are always dog-friendly and always FREE.
- Street banners are used to promote cultural activities and civic events on city street poles. There are several locations within the city where banners can be placed. To get details on fees and locations and to receive an application, please contact Virginia Shea, Community Events Coordinator, at 561-822-1519 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find all the details for the October through April West Palm Beach GreenMarket by clicking here. Applications are available on the City’s website during the month of March for the upcoming GreenMarket season of October – April.
To join our Elite Sponsors contact Cinde Martin at 561-676-1842, or email: email@example.com.
If you are interested in having an event in the City of West Palm Beach, please refer to one of the following:
Special Events held on Public Property
Main Contact Phone Number: 561-822-1515Engineering Contact: Gordon Patrie
Phone Number: 561-494-1040
Special Events held on Private Property
Contact Information: Development Services
Phone Number: 561-805-6700
Lake Pavilion Rental Application
Phone Number: 561-822-1523
If you would like to plan an event at any of the City parks excluding those located downtown, please visit Parks and Recreation.
- Fees can be paid by credit card by calling 561-822-1515. Fees can also be paid by mailing or dropping off checks to City of West Palm Beach, Community Events 3rd Floor, 401 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401.
- To reserve the Lake Pavilion, first call 561-822-1515 to ask about availability and to request a Lake Pavilion Rental Rules and Application package.
- If you wish to receive emails about our upcoming events, send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Events Eblast" in the subject line.
- Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities at City events.
- To inquire about performing at a City event, please e-mail an EPK that contains your band bio, live performance videos, genre & song repertoire with Entertainment Booking in the subject line to:
- Please call Community Events at 561-822-1515 for fee information and to request a Lake Pavilion Rental Rules and Application package.
Fees vary depending on the type and expected attendance of an event. An applicant can expect to pay an event fee and security deposit, which are both decided based on a point schedule. Other costs could include staffing, sanitation and parking, etc. Once an application is reviewed, a staff member will be in contact to discuss all event rules and requirements. Applications can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Since the weather in Florida can be unpredictable, most events are listed as “rain or shine”. Shortly before any event, if significant rain or thunderstorms are in the forecast, the event may be cancelled and this information will be posted on the City's social media outlets and on the event's home page on the web site. Please use your discretion and check your local forecast.
- Any parade, fair, show, festival, carnival, rally, party, motorcade, run, street dance, bike-a-thon, race, walks, athletic event or other attended entertainment or celebration that is held on publicly owned property and/or public rights-of-way.
Family-friendly, first run movies.
Screen on the Green is held on the second Friday of every month – all year long.
Will there be food at Screen on the Green? Yes, food vendors are usually on site and there are plenty of local restaurants within walking distance.There is a fully stocked concession tent with fresh popped popcorn, candy and soda and beer and wine for adults.
Will there be other activities for kids at Screen on the Green? While the movie is the main attraction, from time to time there are special activities for kids. Click here for more information.
Are chairs available at Screen on the Green? There are a limited number of Adirondack chairs available, but they go fast. Come early or bring your own chairs to chill-lax and enjoy the movie!
- Clematis by Night is the best free concert and happy hour by the Intracoastal Waterway, held every Thursday from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. You can find all details about Clematis by Night and each week’s featured performer by clicking here.
- You can find all the details about Holiday in Paradise by clicking here. The month-long FREE celebration features Sandi, the only 7000-ton sand holiday tree in Florida and includes nightly synchronized light shows and even more tons of free activities for the entire family.
You can find all the details about Screen on the Green by clicking here. Screen on the Green transforms the West Palm Beach Waterfront into a theater under the stars. Bring a blanket or a chair and purchase popcorn, snacks and beverages from the concession stand
What type of Movies are usually played? Family-friendly, first run movies.
- You can find all the details about the GreenMarket by clicking here. The West Palm Beach GreenMarket is the premier Saturday spot for fresh produce and local goods. The GreenMarket features live music, unlimited mimosas for $10, free activities for kids, and more from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. October through April! The GreenMarket is dog-friendly and always FREE.
Sunday on the Waterfront rotates between three of our beautiful venues on the West Palm Beach Waterfront the third weekend of each month from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. Click here for this month’s featured band and location. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs, kick off your flip flops, grab a drink and relax at this free monthly concert.
You can find Currie Park at 2400 N Flagler Dr, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 along the beautiful West Palm Beach Waterfront and the Intracoastal Waterway.
There are three garages within blocks of the West Palm Beach Waterfront:
- The Banyan Street Garage can be found at Banyan Boulevard and Olive Avenue just one block north of Clematis Street.
- The Evernia Street Garage can be found at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue just two blocks south of Clematis Street.
- The City Hall Garage can be found at Banyan Street and S. Dixie just one block north of Clematis Street.
City garage parking rates are $1 for the first 2 hours and then $1 for each added hour. There is metered on-street parking available. There are private parking lots close to the West Palm Beach Waterfront. Click here for more information.
You can find the Meyer Amphitheatre at 104 Datura St., West Palm Beach, FL 33401 along Flagler Drive and the beautiful West Palm Beach Waterfront.
- The West Palm Beach Waterfront stretches all along the Intracoastal Waterway from the City’s southeastern limits to its northern limits. The Waterfront’s epicenter is located at 100 Clematis Street. It is a spectacular backdrop for a variety of award winning events that entertain and delight people of all ages including Clematis by Night, 4th on Flagler, Sunday on the Waterfront, The West Palm Beach GreenMarket and Holiday and Summer in Paradise events.
Click here for this month’s featured band and location.
- No. The City does not and has not presented an annual New Year’s Eve fireworks show. In years past, a private individual has hosted a New Year’s Eve party with fireworks on the Town of Palm Beach which was viewed by residents and visitors in the Town and City.