Imagine living where everyone comes to play.
Stretching along one of the most glorious stretches of South Florida’s Atlantic coastline, for decades the West Palm Beach area has been attracting America’s captains of industry for rest and relaxation. But today, the city is the region’s official seat of government and thriving business center. And it’s easy to see why.
The City offers an incredible business infrastructure that cuts costs, improves efficiencies and makes business easier to do than other areas of the country. Several industries such as Marine Services, Investment and Financial Services, Healthcare, Biotech, and Professional Services have long enjoyed supportive, thriving concentrations of similar businesses.
West Palm Beach offers easy access and mobility, including international connections by air, port, rail and highway. The area provides an educated and talented workforce made possible through superb public and private schools, technical colleges and local universities. The City actively fosters a positive, pro-business climate; fast-tracking development, permits, cutting red tape; and where possible, locating grants and financial assistance. And maybe best of all – Florida has no state income tax.
Why other businesses have chosen West Palm Beach:
- No state or local income tax
- Easy transportation and commutes to, from and within the area
- Access to domestic and international markets by rail, plane, port, and highway
- Diverse, educated workforce and talent pool already in place
- Nationally recognized schools and institutions of learning
- West Palm Beach is the thriving urban hub to the local region
- A local pro-business government, cutting red tape and facilitating business
- Potential relocation incentives
- One of Florida’s most walkable central business districts
- A vibrant downtown entertainment district
- Ethnic, cultural and demographic diversity
- Easy access to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach and the world
- The City has a positive momentum, and bright future outlook
Yes, it’s always been a resort area. As a matter of fact, this is the region where Florida tourism got its start. But beyond its relaxed, vacation-like atmosphere, West Palm Beach offers a thriving lifestyle unmatched in South Florida. Others will tell you that when it comes to where to have your business, it’s the West Palm Beach lifestyle that always seals the deal.
The City and its surrounding area offer a relaxed, genteel atmosphere offering superb arts and culture, a dizzying array of events and thrilling opportunities for dining, entertainment and nightlife. Whether you choose to live in the City’s vibrant, walkable downtown or outlying suburbs, you find a diverse array of housing options. The area offers a broad range of private and public schools, with some ranked among the best in the country.
Located just minutes from South Florida’s gorgeous shoreline, you’ll enjoy recreation that includes some of Florida’s best golf and tennis, abundant community parks and recreational programs, as well as some of state’s most celebrated waters for boating, fishing and diving.
Polo anyone? Yes, there’s even the Sport of Kings. And if baseball’s your game, this is Florida’s epicenter for spring training, offering four major league teams.
The West Palm Beach lifestyle offers:
- Superb, year-round weather
- Easy commutes
- Lower cost of living
- A diverse range of housing
- World-class healthcare
- Nationally ranked schools
- Superb shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife
- Sophisticated arts and culture
- Ongoing and evolving events
- Recreation including boating, fishing, golf, tennis and more
- Proximity to the coast and beaches
- A vibrant downtown waterfront district
- A relaxed, civilized environment
- The South Florida lifestyle without the hassle and congestion