The Development Services Department handles the review of special event permits on private property in the City of West Palm Beach. If your event is on City property or public property, please contact the Community Events Division of our Parks & Recreation Department.
- If your event is on City or Public Property please contact Community Events in our Parks & Recreation Department at 561-822-1515.
- If your special event is on private property in the City of West Palm Beach, please complete the following Special Event Application (visit our Forms page) and email it, along with a site map of your event, to: DS@wpb.org
- The site map should include any tents with dimensions as well as stages, portable bathrooms, temporary electric, and/or generators.
- Your application and site map will be reviewed. It may be determined that you need additional permits. A team member will notify you of next steps including fees and any additional requirements.
- Please turn in your application at least 30 days prior to your event to allow time to process and comply.