Special Events

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Development Services Department handles the review of special event permits on private property in the City of West Palm Beach. If your event is on City property or public property, please contact the Community Events Division of our Parks & Recreation Department.

How do I get a special event permit?