Located on bustling Clematis Street in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach proudly serves our community with books, performances, classes, research, entertainment, technology, music and more.
You’ll find all of the above throughout our four floors as we strive to inspire, inform and create a delightful quality of life for citizens of West Palm Beach and beyond.
We welcome residents and visitors alike every day. Come explore and find what you’re looking for at the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach. If you live, work or play in West Palm Beach, we encourage you to get a library card.
In order to provide even better customer service, you can now begin the registration process online! Simply fill out the online form. Visit us at the library and show a valid photo ID showing your current address to pick up your library card. You will then have access to all we have to offer.
–Chris Murray, Director
Creating inspired lives by connecting people with information and ideas.
Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach reaches out to inspire, inform and create a delightful quality of life by...
- Encouraging a love of books and reading
- Providing an expanded and enhanced collection of books, music, movies and digital resources
- Serving as a community gathering and meeting space
- Supporting businesses, families, job seekers, veterans and economic development
- Providing cost-effective services and resources
- Nourishing and inspiring the City’s diverse population
- Providing information and self-development opportunities
- Connecting people with the newest technologies
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Goal One: Be the gathering place for our City.
- Goal Two: Help families and young people succeed.
- Goal Three: Create a literate City.
- Goal Four: Create and connect digital technologies to benefit all.
- Goal Five: Create exceptional customer experiences.