File A Police Report FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Online Police Reporting Frequently Asked Questions

Question What do I do if this is an emergency or if online incident reporting is not right for me?
Answer If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If non-emergency, call 561-822-1900.

Question What do I do if the incident took place outside of West Palm Beach city limits?
Answer Please call the Sheriff’s Office or the police in the city the incident occurred. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also has a citizen reporting tool that can be found on their website,

Question What is a known suspect and what do I do if I have that information?
Answer A known suspect is when you or someone else knows the person or where to find the person who committed the crime or the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in. If you have known suspect information, please call 561-822-1900 to report the incident.

Question What if this happened on a state highway (I95 or Florida Turnpike)?
Answer If this took place on a state highway please call the Highway Patrol Office nearest you.