WPB Water Savers Program Requirements
Applicant, Property and Equipment Requirements
- This program is open to West Palm Beach residential and commercial water utility customers only.
- Toilets obtained through this program must be installed in the West Palm Beach water service area.
- Available only to properties built prior to 1996. New construction does not qualify for this program.
- Toilets being replaced must currently consume 3.5 gallons per flush or greater.
- Applicants must provide their City of West Palm Beach utility account number.
- Applicants applying under a master meter account, such as with multi-tenant buildings or condominium association, must supply the master water utility account number.
- Applicant’s utility account (or property’s master meter account) must be current with the City’s Public Utilities Department at the time of application.
Program Information and Requirements.
- This program will provide the applicant with a toilet voucher, for $125 towards a toilet and associated installation equipment for each approved toilet to be replaced. Vouchers are valid for a limited time and must be used prior to expiration.
- This program is provided on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is exhausted. Applicants who have been awarded the maximum vouchers for their property in previous years are not eligible for the program.
- All applications must be filled out completely. Errors or omissions may delay or disqualify the applicant from participating in the program.
- Approved applicants will be required to review the toilet leak informational documentation.
- Applicants will be contacted when the application has been processed.
- By signing this agreement, you agree to install the high efficiency toilet at the property address on the application by the program end date.
Commercial Applicant Requirements
- Commercial Applicants must be the property owner as shown by the Palm Beach County Property Appraiser at https://www.pbcgov.org/papa/, or other legal document, property manager, or authorized agent of the business with written consent from the property owner or manager through a lease or similar agreement to make modifications, renovations, or improvements to the property.
- Each applicant may receive up to four toilets per property. Applicants with multiple properties within the water service area may submit an application for each property to a maximum of five applications. If you need to request more, please contact email@example.com.
- New replacement toilets cannot exceed a maximum of 1.6 gallons per flush.
The City of West Palm Beach reserves the right to modify this program at its discretion at any time.