Hurricane Season runs from June 1st through November 30th of each year. The City of West Palm Beach prepares each year for tropical storms and encourages all residents to plan early and stay prepared for a storm.
- Step by step help for Hurricane Season Preparation
- What should you do if your neighborhood floods?
- What about pets?
- Latest official tropical weather forecast from the National Hurricane Center
- Información en Español debajo
Critical Information for the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season (Versión en español debajo)
Printable versions of these documents are available upon request.
- Hurricane Season: Be Prepared, Be Ready, & Be Safe (PDF)
- Hurricane Season: Be Prepared, Be Ready, & Be Safe (español) (PDF)