Currie Park - Boat Trailer Parking Permit
The City of West Palm Beach offers intracoastal water access at Currie Park, located at 2400 N. Flagler Drive. Park access is available year-round from sunrise to sunset.
Three Permit Options (fees will not be prorated):
- Annual Noncommercial: $50.00 for residents, $90.00 for non-residents, per calendar year.
- Annual Commercial: $300.00 for residents, $500.00 for non-residents, per calendar year.
- Hourly via App: $1.00 (plus tax)
- Maximum Daily Rate: $10.00
Purchase Annual Permits:
Please note that your trailer tag number will be required; without it, a permit cannot be processed. To purchase your permit, please visit the Parking Permit System web page.
Purchase Hourly Parking:
- Look for the Parkmobile sign when entering the park and follow directions.
- Download the Parkmobile App via the App Store, Google Play, or Windows Store.
- Call 1-877-727-5714 to contact Parkmobile and pay for a parking session.
For questions, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (561) 804-4900.