Currie Park - Boat Trailer Parking Permit
NOTICE: Starting on January 1st, 2017, Parking Permits will be required for all boat trailer parking at the Currie Park Boat Ramps. Annual permits are valid for the calendar year, January 1st - December 31st.
The City of West Palm Beach offers intracoastal water access at Currie Park, located at 2400 N Flagler Drive. Park access is available year-round from sunrise to sunset.
Three Permit Options (fees will not be prorated):
- Annual Noncommercial: $35.00 per calendar year
- Annual Commercial: $150.00 per calendar year
- Hourly via App: $1.00 (plus tax)
- Maximum Daily Rate: $10.00
Purchase Annual Permits:
Please note that your trailer tag number will be required; without it, a permit cannot be processed. To purchase your permit, please visit the Parking Permit System web page.
Purchase Hourly Parking:
- Look for the Parkmobile sign when entering the park and follow directions.
- Download the Parkmobile App via the App Store, Google Play, or Windows Store.
- Call 1-877-727-5714 to contact Parkmobile and pay for a parking session.
For questions, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (561) 804-4900.