Thank you to all who participated in our Town Hall on Social Justice, Racial Equality and Police/Community Relations. There was record participation and many excellent questions were offered. Please watch for notice of our next Town Hall on City of West Palm Beach social media or right here on this Web page.
Information and replay of the June 16 meeting is provided below.
Virtual Town Hall on Social Justice, Racial Equity, Police/Community Relations
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16, 2020
NOTE: if you wish to make public comment on an official City meeting, visit The Public Comment Page
This FREE event is an opportunity for residents to hear from local and community leaders about efforts, currently being undertaken in the City, in the areas of social justice, racial equity, and police/community relations. It is also an opportunity for the public to provide feedback, ask questions, and to share ideas to ensure lasting, transformative change. All West Palm Beach citizens are invited.
The Panelists Tuesday will be:
- Hon. Lois Frankel, U.S. Representative (FL-District 21),
- Hon. David Kerner, Palm Beach County Mayor,
- Hon. David Aronberg, Palm Beach County State Attorney,
- West Palm Beach Police Chief Franklin Adderley,
- Bishop A. J. Wright, Manifest Church Head Pastor,
- Patrick Franklin, Urban League of PBC President & CEO, and
- Rick Reikenis, Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches Chair.
The public may submit questions by using the form below, or submitting via chat or comment while the meeting is underway on Zoom or Facebook. Visit the City's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/CityofWPB or follow the Zoom link below:
- To join the webinar, the public may click the link:
- To call, the public may dial: US: 888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) - Webinar ID: