Development Services Records

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
View below for information on viewing records relating to building, construction, surveys, or plans. To issue a formal records request to the City on other matters, contact the the City Clerk. To issue a records request for personnel, contact the Department of Human Resources.
How do I request copies of records, plans, or surveys?